Ian Chamberlain Groundworks Limited has a proven high-quality reputation within the construction industry. We offer a wide variety of specialist services which can be tailored to suit your individual project requirements.
Our comprehensive range of services include;
- New Builds
- Excavations and trenching, including new service connections
- Shuttering and underpinning
- Foundations and footings
- Drainage; Storm, Foul, Manholes, French drains, Soak away
- Septic tank installations, foul systems, rainwater harvesting
- Driveways; bases, gravel, block paving, tarmac, concrete and kerbing
- Highways work; dropped kerbs, driveways
- Landscaping, paving and patios, shed/garage bases
- Liquid screed
- Resin Surfaces
We cover a wide range of projects from small patios to complete new builds, please see our projects page for some examples of works undertaken.
We are based just outside of Cirencester and the majority of our works are within The Cotswolds and Gloucestershire, but we also cover Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
Our focus is always on quality and not quantity, you won’t find us on a building site undertaking multiple new builds all at once. We prefer working on bespoke projects and working to high standards, regardless of the project size and ensuring we uphold our reputation.
Please do get in contact with us to discuss your requirements and we will do all we can to help. Depending on the project’s specific requirements, Ian will likely visit your site to discuss works with you prior to supplying a quote. We find this benefit to both parties in being able to understand the project, any constrictions, potential time frames and allows for any questions you, or we, may have.